Calendar and Schedules
Thank you for enrolling in Bloomfield Adult and Continuing Education. Be sure to check the Course Selection Table to find out the date on which your first class will be held. Call our office, 860-286-2637, the Friday before the first class to see if your class is being held. A notice will be on the answering machine for classes being held.
Classes begin: Monday, September 9, 2013
Classes end: Wednesday, December 11, 2013
No classes on the following dates: October 14, November 5, and November 27, 2013
Bad weather cancellation stations: WDRC
No evening classes will be held if day school is cancelled or dismissed early due to inclement weather
For Leisure Time Classes Only: Be sure to CALL (860)-286-2637 the school day prior to the first class meeting to confirm that the class will be held. A message will be on our answering machine.
Academic Course Selections
The first day of class for all NEW students is Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
- Driver’s License
- State ID
If addresses do not agree with picture ID, ask for originals of:
- Utility bills: electric, phone, gas, cable
- Rental agreement
- Major credit card bill
- Auto registration
- Auto insurance
Envelope must have a current address, the name exactly as it appears on the picture ID (especially Jr. or Sr.) and must have a current postmark---one month or less.
Leisure time Course Selections
(Nonresident fee for Leisure Time Course - an additional $10.00)
- Bring exact amount in cash or money order. No personal checks accepted.
- Service Fee covers the Application Fee, Class Supplies, Brochure Printing and Mailing, the use of A-V Equipment and Rental Fees.
- For additional information call 860-286-2637.
- No evening classes if the day school is canceled or dismissed early.
- No refunds will be given after the first class meeting.
- Seniors’ policy is on page 3.
- Bring photo ID and proof of Bloomfield Residency with you to registration.